Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Day Creations



Well, here I am...finally! I have been admiring everyone else's blogs for the past year and have decided that I really need to have one myself! I have had this blog for quite some time, but am just now figuring out how to use it. I am still learning, so please be patient!

We had a snow day yesterday and today was actually a "bitterly cold" day, so I had a little time to be creative. I am also new to cottage/mixed media/collage style. I LOVE IT! I am not sure if I what I have created fits under this category, but I am trying. I have been doing a lot of primtive/country style creations over the past 8-10 years, so I am enjoying something a little different!


I bought these little metal plates back in October...$12 for 8 of them, and a weird variety of colors...2 black, 2 white, 2 yellow, 1 bright orange, and 1 coral. A few of them look as those they had a floral design in the middle. I figured that I could do something with them...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OMG, I really LOVE this one!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...