Sunday, February 1, 2009

Vintage Heart Swap

Here is a sneek peek of something that I made for my swap partner, Rebecca, from Our Back Porch. I have had so much fun working on all this Valentine's Day stuff!!! I usually don't make any Valentine's Day projects, mostly Christmas and Halloween. I guess I am stepping outside of the box!

Like I have said, I am still pretty new to blogging. I have noticed that no one limits their blogs to just their hobbies, but also pictures of their families, homes, etc. So, I thought I would post some funny pictures that Ben, my four-year-old has taken! He LOVES to grab the camera and go. Some of his pictures actually turn out pretty good...others are just off-center, blurry and funny. I am keeping many of them and am going to put together a scrapbook of all of them. I think that he will enjoy looking at them when he is older!

Bob the Builder!!

This one he took of himself on Christmas Eve!

A close-up of his older brother, Sam!







1 comment:

Our Back Porch said...

This LOVE banner is wonderful! It is swagged over my piano and looks great! Thank you once again!

Hugs,
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...