Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back from Bonanza and Getting Ready for Harvest of Junk!

Junk Bonanza was last week and it was incredible! I am already looking forward to next year!!!!! I was so intimidated and nervouc about going...I was not sure if I had the right kind of junk, if I had enough junk, etc. Also, this was my first time pulling a trailer for more than 15 miles!!! I had no trouble with the trailer - it was really easy and I thought that my junk fit in really well with all of the other junk there. Here are a few pictures of my booth:











I sold lots of junk but I still have lots of junk, so I will still be having my fall sale - Harvest of Junk on October 1 and 2 from 5:00-8:00 pm. Stay tuned for more pictures





4 comments:

The Whistle Stop said...

Hi Janelle,
It was good to meet you at the Bonanza! I felt the same as you wondering if I was taking the right junk and enough. It was a good show for our first time. I know now I should take a lot more smalls next year. Good luck on your Fall show!
Laurie

Lanette of Cottage Elements said...

Janelle, glad to hear you had a good time at the Bonanza and that things went well for you! It's a fun show. I've done it for three years now and it keeps getting better and better. Not sure which booth you were, but I'll have to try to look for you next year! It's hard to mingle when you're selling. Take care and good luck with your fall sale!

Lanette

Jill said...

I'm glad the sale went well. I'm pretty sure there is always some to bring home for everybody. I'm not headed into Iowa this weekend--bummer!! Hope your sale goes well!

Margo said...

It was great to meet you, Can't wait till next year.
margo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...