Thursday, May 26, 2011

a little preview...

Here are just a few of the items you will see this Saturday....






















More pictures to come soon...I wanted more pictures posted and to have these up sooner but we lost power for about 45 minutes last night and when it came back on we did not have internet! So, its been a little slow getting this all around!


I have had a few girlies ask about jewelry and how much I will have Saturday. I did make about another 35-40 zippy pins but I have not made any more bottle cap or rosette necklaces, but there are still a few left over from my last show. Hopefully, by my midsummer sale there will be tons more jewelry!


Also ~ just a reminder....book your trunk show for summer! Let me know if you are interested in hosting a show in your home and getting some awesome hostess benefits!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...