Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Absence...

Sorry for the absence...I have been busy with t-ball, baseball, swimming, cleaning, going to a tractor show, crafting, painting, junking.....you know...

Hope to get a few more posts up this week to show all of the treasures I have found...

A few other announcements/reminders:
~~ Locals: don't forget, my stuff is now being sold at The Pink Doehr in Williamsburg. Just took some new stuff in last week, including a bunch of bottle cap necklaces!

~~ my next sale will be.....Midsummer Market...Friday, July 29th and Saturday, July 30th....times to be announced. This sale will be BIG. I have been collecting lots of great stuff AND making some great stuff. There will also be a HOLIDAY PREVIEW with holiday items FOR SALE. SAVE THE DATE!!!!

Like I said, hope to get a few more posts up this week. AND, hopefully, blogger will cooperate. I STILL CANNOT see my followers OR anyone else's followers for that matter. I am still working on getting it fixed....

1 comment:

Marilyn in Missouri said...

Yeaaaa!!! Glad you made it back. I was hoping your computer/blogger would get lined out for you. Missed you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...