Monday, November 14, 2011

many many thanks!!!



I can't say thank you enough to everyone that came out and shopped Junkin' Around the Christmas Tree Friday night and Saturday morning....It was my best sale so far. There were so many people in that little garage...my mom counted 33 crammed in there at one point...33 may not seem like a lot, but it was amazing to me!! 

I would also like to apologize to the gentleman that called on Saturday night looking for directions...I am sorry that I thought you were "messing" with me. My husband's friends love to joke about my junking business and I truly thought you were one of them! And, I would have offered to let you come shop anyway, but, unfortunately, I had hardly anything left to show you!

Many of you asked for more of the Cozy Frames (the sweater backed frames with snowflakes)...there will be more at The Pink Doehr in Williamsburg soon...just give me a week or two to get some more together. I need to track down more frames!

After that, I am going to try to take a break...but I will still be blogging about all of fun holiday stuff going on at my house...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...