Monday, July 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Here are just a few things you will see at Summer Junk Market....

I have been wanting to make the bed spring flower vases for awhile, but had trouble finding test tubes. As I was taking these pictures I realized that both of these items are kind of more for the spring season....but I think you make them work for fall and winter, too. You could add mums or dried flowers for fall and pine and berries for winter...




The following items are actually going to be on their way to Oklahoma this week...hoping to be sold by a friend of a friend at her new business. She wanted faith-based creations. I hope she likes them! Don't worry, I will make some for Summer Junk Market, too!






Remember this, from the auction earlier this summer????

It is all full, ready for Summer Junk Market!

More tomorrow....

4 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Well you most certainly have been busy...such wonderful treasures. Always glad to see you post!
Kari

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

I really want one of those metal sorters! So jealous!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

This junk looks great! And I love the framed word art. :)

Anonymous said...

I would put sheaths of wheat in the test tubes for fall

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...