Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Commercials

I never really watched football on television(except for Iowa State football) until my boys started watching it in the last few years. Now, I find myself rooting for their teams - Green Bay of course, the Iowa State Cyclones. Well, even though their teams were not playing last night we still sat down to enjoy the Super Bowl. Really, who cares about the game? Its all about the commercials. Here are two of my favorites...

Any mom of a boy can relate to this one...

This one says it all...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I flipped the channel just in time to catch the half time show. I'll catch the commercials tonight on youtube. I couldn't miss Downton Abbey! :)

laobeau said...

As the daughter of a farmer, the Dodge commercial was the best. I was in tears. My brother has now gone organic and my nephew has the grand opening of Norsk Farms store on their farm. Hard to make a go of it in dairy farming unless you go big. Oh, and saw your boys root for the Packers. I live in Green Bay. We live, breathe and eat Packers here. Schools let out for Packer parades for championships, etc. So mourning the loss of Donald Driver right now. Love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...