Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Junk Market CANCELLED


Due to the recent storms and FLOODING, I am cancelling Spring Junk Market. We have water in our basement, which is where I do much of my work. Our yard is also very, very wet and the forecast says more rain for next week. On top of that, this cold and wet spring has made it very difficult to get a lot of the preparation done for the sale. I would rather offer my customers an amazing junking experience than a soggy not-so-great one! Therefore, I just feel that it is best to cancel this time.

I have never cancelled a sale before and hope to never again. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you all keep watching this blog for future sales. I am hoping for a bigger and better sale in June.

Thanks!
Janelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...