Wednesday, November 18, 2009

From the weekend...

I was pretty busy over the weeknd preparing for what I guess I will call a "show in a box." I am putting together a bunch of goodies to take to someone's place of work where she can display it and others can buy what they want through cash and carry. She will act as the hostess and get a discount on whatever she wants to buy as well.

This is a Pat Richter print that I have had for years. I used to love Pat Richter, especially when I went through my Longaberger phase. I had 3-4 of her prints in my home. I ALMOST took this print to Goodwill...DUH! I could use the frame!! Almost let it get away from me!!
These other lovelies I did pick up at Goodwill...


And just look at what I have done with some of them!!!




Here are some other projects I completed as well ~
An old box with a new front...

NOT a great picture...darn camera!!! But, I love the combination of the ceiling tin, the old sheet music, Christmas card and the blingy snowflake. I am keeping this!! I think I might experience sheet music overdose soon...I can't seem to get enough of it!
Again, not a good picture. I started making one of those beautiful ornament wreaths that I have seen on all the other blogs. Didn't realize HOW MANY ornaments I would need! This is just a portion of it. I have to head to Hobby Lobby for more ornaments!
Will be posting lots more over the next few weeks. Have tons of stuff going on! I just signed up to do the Parade of Trees in our community and I am also thinking about doing some holiday baking for profit. I guess I just don't have enough to do!








2 comments:

Jill said...

Great projects Janelle--you're a BUSY gal! Audrey still mentions Sam on occasion. He's her friend she tells me. I had a find at the last auction I went to--I got (I think 3) old magazines that were titled The Farmers Wife. I had never seen those before. I haven't had a chance to look inside them yet though. Maybe you can keep your eye out for them. I could send a photo if you want.

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

Jill ~ yes, I have seen a few of those magazines...I think I saw one somewhere on the internet when I last googled 'The Farmer's Wife'. I do that occasionally. ;)

How cute about Audrey. I think it is crazy the things that kids remember and tell us about!

Yes...busy, busy. I don't think I could function correctly if I did not have 100+ things going on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...