Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last July Sale THIS SATURDAY!!!!

This Saturday will be the last July sale and I will not be open again until Harvest of Junk, which is September 23, 24, and 25....

so....everything MUST GO!!! I need to make room for everything that I have been accumulating for Junk Bonanza & Harvest of Junk! Anything left after Saturday will be going to another location and will no longer be available...so, if you see something you want, you better come get it!!!

I sold TONS of stuff in July, but as you can see, I still have lots left...so, I am again having the following sale:

$5 off $25 or more...
$10 off $50 or more...
$15 off $75 or more...
$20 off $100 or more...

















Many of you have saked about this green cupboard top...it is now for sale!!!! It is $45.






SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Virginiarose said...

I love the green cupboard, and the chicks Need to get over there this Sat it,s so far from C R you know. Hope to see you Ginger

Holly said...

Kills me that I'm not closer. Even one state would be good, but 7 or 8 or however many just won't do. Wish I cold be there!!!

Best of luck! Can't wait to see what you bring in for fall!!

Prior said...

Wow! I would definitely buy that green cupboard, good deal, for sure! Good Luck...Wish I was going to the Bonanza! Lezlee

Carole said...

Love that cupboard. Great price. if I lived nearer I'd scoop it up.
The farmers wife was the name of our gift shop but we had to change it...made it too confusing...but I still love the name.
have a good show!
xxx
Carole

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...