Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Patience...

I have been wanting to show pictures of all the great stuff I purchased at Junk Bonanza with the little time I had to shop! But, my camera has not been agreeable lately...will try again tonight!

Just a reminder, even though it is 6 weeks away...

Junkin Around the Christmas Tree
Friday, November 12 5:00-9:00 pm
Saturday, November 13 9:00 am-2:00 pm

This show will be held in my garage, not my little shed....I have been collecting lots of great vintage Christmas stuff over the past year AND there will be TONS of upcycled, repurposed Christmas junk, as well as some non-seasonal junk! Pictures will start showing up on here in the next week! (If I get my camera to work!)

2 comments:

jeanne@juNxtaposition said...

hello......you know your email address is wrong in blogger...email me agian with your 'real' address.

Nicky said...

get that dang camera to work! ;-) did you sell that orange truck flare box? It would be perfect in Henry's room....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...