Friday, August 5, 2011

TrUnK ShOws for FaLL....

Fall is almost upon us....

If you are interested in hosting a trunk show or workshop in your home in September, October or November, please contact me immediately...these months will be extremely busy for me and I need to get dates in order....

September & October shows will contain fall & halloween items and November shows will contain Christmas & winter items. All shows will still contain the non-seasonal creations such as home decor, bags, and jewelry...as well as bits and pieces of great junk!

If you have never hosted a trunk show and have questions, just shoot me an email. The shows I have done have been tons of fun and the hostesses have been pretty pleased with their success! All of my 2011 hostesses will also be receiving gift certificates for my Holiday show in November....

Hope to start booking some trunk shows soon!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...