Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Finds ~

The first weekend in October is one of the best weekends of the year...because its one of the three weekends of the What Cheer flea market! I really wanted to go on Friday because I knew everything would be pretty picked over by Saturday, but I did find some good stuff...I also went to a family auction after the flea market...Then, yesterday I went through everything in the garage that I have collected over the last few weeks. I need to get that garage cleared out for Junkin Around the Christmas Tree...
Love these saltine tins!!
Globe that I picked up at a garage sale on Friday night

Globe that I found earlier this summer ~ probably going to keep this one...love the vibrant colors

Some fruit boxes from the 'dollar guy' at the flea market...going to try something creative with these!

frames, a mirror, a few silver trays in a wire milk crate ~ all found at the Crowded Closet in Iowa City

Great piece of wool from the Crowded Closet


Couple great signs from the flea market
Cute bed from my husband's aunt's auction that I went to after the flea market


cute little owl  :)

the other end of the bed...

Lastly,a great black and white cubby I found at the flea market...not sure what I will do with it, just loved the black and white!


I have a few more auctions coming up in the next few weeks that I want to get to and then I will be crazy busy getting ready for the Christmas sale...can't wait!

1 comment:

Casey Lin Fitness said...

I love the globes, I am trying to collect globes and they are so hard to find. I am decorating on top of my kitchen cupboards with them. Nice finds...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...