Saturday, January 2, 2010

MAILING LIST

As some of you may know I am adding several 'shed shows' to my schedule for 2010. I am hoping to be open every Friday night in the months of May, July, and September. I am already booked for Junk Bonanza and may also make an appearance at the What Cheer Flea Market. Finally, I plan to have a large holiday show in early November. Soooooo....with all of those shows I certainly need customers!

I am in the process of compiling a mailing list. In the past I mailed very few fliers/postcards out and relied solely on the ads in the newspaper. I have found that not to be the best PR for my business. Therefore, I will be doing mailings this year. If you would like to be on my mailing list, you can either leave it as a comment here or send it to me at thefarmerswifeiniowa@yahoo.com. Even if you are somewhat local and you regularly come to my shows, please let me know if you want to be added to the list. You can also send me the names and addresses of friends and family that you feel may be interested!

thanks & I look forward to eharing from you!!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Janelle - I would love to be on your mailing list. 209 Ridge Road
Good thing you aren't having a barn show today!!

Casey Lin Fitness said...

I would like to be on your mailing list.
Casey Wetjen
2630 245th St
Williamsburg, IA 52361

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks, Darcy and Casey!!! I am getting lots through email, too. Keep 'em coming!!!!!

Barntiques said...

Sign us up for the mailing list! But if you want to put us on the email list that would be great too. Barntiques, 2000 5th st, Nevada, Iowa 50201 or junkinatbarntiques@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...