Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catching up...

Feel like I haven't posted in forever! Life has been crazy around here...

My final May sale last Saturday was incredible! Had some newbies stop by and hope that they will all pay me a visit again! July 3 will be here before we know it...

A few of you mentioned that you loved those fabrics that I posted a while back. Well, they were all made into these bags. I did not sell ANY of them at my sales, so they will be going on etsy in the next few days!



I have also been busy with a few family happenings...
Ben's preschool graduation ~ here he is with his twin cousins, Zane and Zander
Family picture...
Sam & Ben with their cousins, Stella & William
This week Sam had his last day of school (mine was LAST Friday :) Here he is on his last day of kindergarten ~
Of course, Ben had to get in a picture...

Sam's gift to his teacher ~
Some landscaping I did this week...NOTHING fancy, just enough to keep all the weeds out!

GOTTA find a place for this!! It was mine when I was little :)
A couple of great finds for the week ~ ALL these buttons!

AND these fantastic zippers...TONS of them!!

purples....

yellows & greens....

pinks....

oranges....
There are so many of them I don't even know where to begin!!! I have some ideas -I have seen them made into flowers...anyone out there have any other ideas?? The colors are so great and vibrant! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Kudzu said...

aww, twins with Z names! we're expecting a new grandson in August and he'll be Zachary! Way to go on your sales. Lookit those buttons and zippers!!!!Make some shoe clips, pins for your purses, headbands.....button bracelets and necklaces :D
cherry

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

What a great score with the zippers! I love the bags, too. Hard to believe they didn't sell. I bet they go quickly on Etsy.

Hayley said...

Just bought a super cute shirt out at Dress Barn that has a zipper accent thing at the top - SUPER cute! I have seen necklaces made out of zippers too. I have no idea how you would do it - but I am sue you can figure it out - you're so creative! :)

Robin (Farmgurl) said...

Love, love, LOVE the top bag. That looks like vintage bark cloth. I'm a vintage fabric addict myself. I also have a bag of zippers looking for a project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...