Saturday, June 5, 2010

Save The Date

I just finished May sales, but it is never too soon to advertise for the July sales...

I will be open July 3, 10, 17, and 24...sorry, closed on the 31st ~ I HAVE to go to Chicago to see Kid Rock & BonJovi :)

On the 3rd, I will extend my hours from 9 to 3. I would love to be open on the 2nd as well, but the little monsters have a their last t-ball game that night. The remaining Saturdays I will be open from 9-noon.

There will be lots of new stuff ~ not sure what that will be, but that is what I am doing the next four weeks!! Shopping for Junk - what fun!!!!

So...come shop on the 3rd and celebrate your independence from the ordinary, the mass-produced, the mainstreamed...and buy some funky, one-of-a-kind junk!

2 comments:

Virginiarose said...

Janelle,
If you have the time you shuold try to come to Palo to The Traveling Bettys' Sale,there are three other stores,a tea room and a Hosta garden.I'm sure you could find something to buy.If you do stop by be sure to let us know who you are,it's fun to meet blog friends.
Ginger

Kudzu said...

congratulations on sales...and yay for kid rock and bon jovi!
kudzu/cherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...