Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prior Lives Party

I am linking up to Prior's "Prior Lives" party...Below is the shelf in my dining room. The shelf itself is an old shutter...then I took a quilt top and cut it down the middle and sewed the two pieces together to make one very long piece. I wrapped the quilt around the shelf brackets (brackets - is that what they are? not sure :) And, of course I put all kinds of old stuff on the shelf!
The next item is pretty seasonal, but it is one of my favorite creations. I have made tons of these with all the odd enamel lids that I find. These are definitely some of my best sellers. Look for a few in my booth id you come to Bonanza!

Don't forget about my giveaway in the previous post!

6 comments:

Prior said...

Thanks so much for joining my party... LoVe the shutter shelf.Very creative to cut the quilt down the middle. I wouldn't have thought of that. Your little pot lids are great! Thanks for the sweet comment on the stairs. They are a great green color. I will post a colored picture soon. Good Luck at the Bonanza and take lots of pics. Lezlee

Pat said...

What a wonderful window treatment.
I like the shutter and the quilt and all your little knick knack stuff. I'll be back to check you out some more and read what you got going on-- found you at Prior lives

Amy Kinser said...

Great idea and looks great.

Partying with you tonight.

JunqueMagnet said...

Oh my - those lids are awesome.Genius idea!Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Those are great projects!

Kudzu said...

oh the quilt top makes a precious window treatment, i love it. and i really really love those lids painted like vintage halloween masks!
kudzu/cherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...