Friday, November 12, 2010

Just a few bags ~

Here are a few of the bags that I am working on for Junkin' Around the Christmas Tree...

I took these pictures at school, since I have been sewing along side my students. Sometimes I wonder what they think about all the stuff I make! Some of the girls tell me that they like the stuff that I create, while others say nothing. I have a student right now that is in love with the light blue and brown plaid bag below.

These are kind a twist on a messenger bag. They don't have straps yet. I may use some vintage neckties for some of the straps.
Close ups...



This isn't the greatest picture. I tried to prop it on a sewing machine and it didn't really work. This fabric is from an old set of drapes. It is great fabric - really sturdy! The lining is a really funky woven cotten fabric that I picked up at Junk Bonanza.
I'll be junking/crafting/setting up alll weekend....will post more pics, too!

1 comment:

kimmykats said...

Oh these are very very nice! Would the curtains be "bark" cloth? So glad to hear the younger set likeing your hard work! Hope you are out having fun thid weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...