Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is probably the last post I will write in preparation for Friday and Saturday's sale...I am almost ready, just need to price several items tonight and make some goodies. I should also sit down with my kids and help them with their homework for once this week! At least I have been able to see them since I have just been working in the garage.

This will be the LAST sale of 2010. I will NOT be doing any custom orders after this sale. I apologize for this, but I need the time to enjoy with my family. I will still be posting on here occasionally but will not be doing regular posts again until January. I will be making some changes in the new year and I look forward to sharing them with you then. This has been an awesome year for The Farmer's Wife and I look forward to many more years of having this fun creative business.

Onto more pictures...Some of these pictures are not the best...the garage was kind of dark and I do not have the greatest camera!

Old painted cupboard door...
Boxes, lots of boxes...

Perfect example of a bad picture :( This is a cute little somewhat RUSTY galvanized cubby...

This doesn't look that interesting now, but imagine the depression glass dishes with ham & cheese crescent wraps, chocolate covered cherries, and peppermint bark!! AND, of course, a variety of wine and champange...AND non-alcoholic drinks, too!

ALL of the seed sacks that are crammed into this bucket have been marked down!

Peace on earth...

MORE boxes...

Super cute vintage Santa mugs...

A few vintage light bulbs...

Not sure what this was used for??? A little treat box, maybe?

Some black and white...

Child's rocker...repainted, distressed...

cLeARanCe cORneR!!!! There are also lots of other markdowns throughout the garage!
Looking forward to tomorrow night....hoping it will be.....


1 comment:

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

I love your Christmas items. I have a few of those Santa mugs that were given to me when I was a child.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...