Monday, May 17, 2010

Come 'n get it!!!

Just like the BBQ platter says ~ COME 'N GET IT!!! There's still lots to get, too!

Lots of this...

Some of these...totebags made from great vintage fabrics! Haven't sold any yet, so there is still a lot of selection!


You could even find your 'dream home'.....


Or a great old galvanized gutter to display all your other junk!

Use this huge frame to highlight your favorite pieces!

Quilts. quilt pieces, decopauged stars, boxes, old drawers....


And more good junk awaits you outside!





OPEN AGAIN THIS SATURDAY, THE 22ND AND NEXT SATURDAY THE 29TH from 8:00 am - noon.
2206 200th St
Marengo
1 mile north of the Marengo/North English exit on the corner of the highway and 200th street - look for the sign in the front yard!

3 comments:

junkermidge said...

Too funny, I have that same exact platter (I think so anyway, I'll have to look at mine more closely, it could be a cousin). Hopefully the weather will be better this weekend and you'll have some good sales. It all looks so inviting!
Midge

red.neck chic said...

Oh my gosh... again, WHY are you so far away?!!? Such FUN "junk"!!! I'd be there if I could - and I would very happily haul off one of your totebags over my shoulder!!! Girl - you've got mad talent, and I LOVE your photos!!!

;-) Best of sales!!!
robelyn

Virginiarose said...

everything looks fun & funky,I too would have one of those bags they look great,love all these new tote bags.
the weather is supposed to be fantastic,according to Joe W sunny,and in the 70's yeeha.Hope you have lots of sales
Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...