Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rubber Boots Required...

By now I am sure that all of you are sick of hearing me go on about the rain and mud...so I will try not to complain anymore. I will just leave you with the warning -- if you come out to the sale tomorrow or Saturday, please come prepared and wear your rain boots!! I should have planned ahead a little better...maybe I could have made this into a contest -- Most Beautiful Boots, Ugliest Boots, etc...Or just come barefoot ~ Please wear clothes...even if you do look as fabulous as this young lady...
Sorry, no pets allowed!
Just come and have fun!!

And, be thankful that it isn't THIS bad... (this is June of last year!)





2 comments:

hjn said...

Oh Janelle.....we need to be blogging friends my dear!!! Found you from A Day In The Life of A Hillbilly!
Drinking a diet coke right now, eating some fattening chips, just wrote a post about OLD barns!! We have a lot in common! I am linking you up on MIdchix.com right as we speak...or write!!! You will be in the Flock (group) named Perky Blogging Mamas! Come join in the fun! Have a great day! Wearing my boots too....4 inches of snow! UGH!!

JB Knacker said...

I hope your weekend was as nice as ours...lots of sunshine and mild weather. And I hope that meant a GREAT sale for you! I would love to have you by the old place for a workshop or just to visit...stay-tuned for an updated workshop schedule! Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...