Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Signs of Spring

Some repurposed jewelry...Sorry, the dress form IS NOT for sale. It is my mom's. She MADE it in college!

More repurposed STUFF...














SNEEK PEAK of some fabrics that I made into bags...none of the bags I made are anything fancy but are all made from vintage fabrics, tablecloths, draperies,
t-towels, etc. Alot of these items are a little worn, faded and even stretched out. Keep that in mind when looking at the bags. It is not like purchasing a brand new item. Many of the bags that I have made in the past I have used for less strenuous tasks - taking to the pool/beach, occasional shopping, overnight to Grandma's, etc. Either way, you can't beat some of these great prints!!









If you plan to attend Signs of Spring on Saturday you might want to come wearing some of these...Even if it is not raining it will be outside in the yard and the grass will be wet!!!
AND, the forecast for Saturday is looking a little chilly...so I might even roll out the firepit to keep us warm!!


More pictures to come...keep cheking back!

2 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Why oh why oh WHY am I so far away? The necklaces - I will wear them. The bags? I will carry them...probably all of them at once 'cause the fabrics are FANTASTIC!!! Oh my gosh - I'm drooling! LOL

You have been so busy!!! When you have your fantastic wonderful - gosh DANG why am I so far away - sale save me some good stuff! heehee

You are so fun Ms. Talent!!!
;-) robelyn

Kudzu said...

i love those fabrics...good luck with the sale!
kudzu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...