Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Saturday Plans...

It has only been a few hours since my last post but in that short time while I was setting up in the shed I decided that I am having this sale -- NO MATTER WHAT!! However, in order to have it I will need to let all of you know some things in regards to the possibility of the river running through my front yard...

...you may have to park on the road (that would make it seem like a real flea market!). I will have signs posted for parking locations. Normally, I would let you park in our driveway but I have a feeling that it will be just as muddy as the front yard and the gravel situation is NOT plentiful right now (thanks to the lovely winter we had).

...please wear shoes that are NOT your favorite -- old sneakers, rain boots, etc. because the grass will more than likely be wet, too.

...sorry for the inconveniences, but I really want to have this sale and want to have as many of you there as possible!

I took a few pictures tonight as I was setting up...still lots more to set up tomorrow and Friday!








HOPE TO SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh how I wish I lived in Iowa!! I WOULD so be there! Hope your sale goes great!

1 Funky Woman said...

Oh Janelle if I wasn't going out of town this weekend I would so make the drive over to meet you! Next time, good luck to you !

Kudzu said...

too bad about the rain.

hey, maybe ya'll could find some wood pallets somewhere and make a nice long walkway out of them. ask on freecycle or at stores you see that have stacks of them. put up signs for everyone to be careful! make sure you nail down any loose boards.
it could save on muddy feet and maybe save your yard........
kudzu

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

That is ironic, Kudzu...I had to move some wooden pallets when I was mowing yesterday (DH left them in the yard after he took the seed bags off of them to fill the planter) AND I thought the same thing. If nothing else I plan to put them right outside the door of my shed where the grass has worn away...I am betting if I look around the farm that I will find more pallets!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...