Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Relaxing...

that is what I have been doing this week! After working late every night last week to get ready for my sales I find myself hardly even thinking about heading to the basement to work...so, there won't be tons of new items since last weekend, but there is STILL tons of stuff crammed into that little shed of mine!

And...as I am writing this I am watching the rain - lots and lots of rain!! So, once again my yard and back driveway will be flooded and I will have to ask again that customers park on the road....so sorry! At least it looks like it will be warmer this Friday and Saturday...

See you then!

1 comment:

Kudzu said...

isn't that always the way?? i hope it dries up real quick for you!
good luck!
kudzu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...