Friday, January 21, 2011

Auction Finds...

Went to an auction a few weeks ago and I am still trying to get everything organized and put away...Needless to say, it was a great day at the auction...

Here is my favorite find ~
Some kind of ceramic floral figure ~
Bonus ~ it opens up!! And, double bonus, there are 2 of them! I don't think these will be on any future sales...I am keeping them! :)
Snagged this neat map...has a map of Iowa on the opposite side. In this picture Ben is showing me where he thinks we live!
More fabrics, quilt tops, etc, etc,

AND...MORE Christmas stuff!!! I am addicted...
Holding my first "workshop" tomorrow...pictures of this next week!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

Those bowls are fantastic! I love the color of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...