Monday, January 3, 2011

Material Girl

I was working/cleaning in my basement yesterday...trying to get ready to do some major work this week....

Here are some of the fun materials I will try to conquer in the next 6-9 months...

Some old wool pieces ~ these were rescued from my Grandma's attic. They were all skirts that my mom wore!
Some chenille blankets and an Ann Taylor Loft crocheted vest that I am going to recycle into something...any ideas?!?!

Wooly sweaters....can't have enough of these!

LOTS of paper ~ sheet music, books, maps, etc...

Not really material...but supplies, I guess...super cute vintage salt and pepper shakers.

AND....project #1 completed for 2011: Sheet music garland! I got two of these done last night, each about 10 feet long...will be making more, a few with some glitter - BLING!


2 comments:

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

You have some fun items to work with!

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Oh gosh, WONDERFUL, that garland just gave me the greatest idea for my littlest ones 1st birthday in a couple weeks! YEAH!
Thank you so much!
Looks like you are gonna have some fun!
Angela,
ParisienneFarmgirl.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...