Friday, January 21, 2011

trunk shows...

The front of my somewhat professionally made invites for my trunk shows...


By "somewhat professionally" I mean that I uploaded the pictures to fotoflexer and it did the rest of the work...then uploaded to vistaprint and it was finished for me! This also involved a little cursing as I had to change the resolution 50 different times and figure out the font, the color, etc...but, they are done and on their way to me. Next week they will be on their way to my first hostess as she plans her trunk show. Yeah!

3 comments:

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

Those are awesome! I just love what you did! I did a trunk show and just used email. I like what you did!

The Whistle Stop said...

They look great! I use Vista print all the time for my flyers. I've had good luck with them. Good Luck with your new venture! Can't wait to hear how you do!
Laurie

Nicky said...

those invites are fabulous... and I love your auction finds... very cool...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...