Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some Valentines & Decoupage

Some Valentines that I have been working on...Sorry, some of these have already sold! I am making more!

Here are some pictures of the decoupage workshop that was held at my friend Christy's. We worked in her husband's shop...like the John Deeres in the background?

I didn't get as many pictures as had wanted... I would have liked to get a picture of everyone with their completed projects AND a picture of the wonderful meal that Christy prepared for us...spinach souffle, tuna croissants, bean salad, oreo cake, apple pie...She was quite the hostess!
I guess we were all just oo caught up in the decoupage and the food to think about photos!

Some of the girls brought their own items to decoupage and their own papers...I also provided lots of papers ~ vintage sheet music, maps, book pages (dictionary, Bible pages) and various frames, flower pots, glass candle holders...

Here is a tray completed by Christy and a table top completed by Anna...
Amy with her Bible pages candle holders ~
Everyone had a great time and we're planning a jewelry workshop for the near future...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...