Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy 2011




Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas...


I have been on quite the vacation from blogging...didn't mean to get so far behind. I apologize, but it was nice to spend more time with these two....

~ the photo from our Christmas card ~



Onto the resolutions....
I don't usually make resolutions, but there are some things that I think need to be changed....but we'll see if they really change...I have the best intentions :)
1) Shop at this store more....The New Pioneer Co-op in Coralville. Get better, healthier food....

2) Use recipes in this magazine to make better food...the hardest part will be getting the boys to eat better food...
not just the little boys, but the 'big' boy, too!

3) GO TO THE EYE DOCTOR....maybe get some cute glasses, like these...

4) Learn to make better pie...although, this kind of cancels out resolution #1. BUT, I do want to learn to make really good pie. I do pretty well with cookies and other desserts. I want to master pie!


4) Meet more famous people. Like these guys...already had my picture taken with them back in November, and am going to see them again the end of this month.

Also, on my list of famous people: Martha Stewart, Jon BonJovi, Def Leppard, Paula Deen, Sarah Palin, Steven Tyler....

and, of course, this guy...I'll try AGAIN in February at the Daytona 500. :)
I might have an opportunity to meet another famous person...Serena, from the Farm Chicks...
5) Go to the Farm Chicks Show in June...if my spring sales are good, this may be a strong possibility!
6) Expand The Farmer's Wife...can't give away too much of my plans right now. I still have some details to iron out. However, stay close to this blog as some fun things will be announced in the next few weeks!
2010 was an amazing year for me and I am so excited about this year. I have a feeling that some great things are going to happen....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

Love your blog and look forward to your exciting announcement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...